Just after the release of ATK SD1, I updated my audio toolkit. I added a few optimizations on overdrive computations, and also for the base filter array exchange.
Future releases should encompass compressors and amplifiers.
Download link: ATK 0.3.0
* Enhanced the ScalarNewtonRaphson algorithm to accept different precision. Used a more relaxed one by default
* Fixed a bug in SD1OverdriveFilter
* Optimized array copies between filters
* Added documentation
* Fix some issues with deploying ATK
* Tone stacks (Bassman and JCM800) with Python wrappers
* Updated filters C++ interface when then can process several channels at the same time