I’ve decided to create a real space for Audio ToolKit. The idea is to make it more visible, with a consistent message to the users.
In addition to this move, this blog has move to a subdomain there (and you may have noticed it) and Audio ToolKit documentation as well.
I’ve updated Audio Toolkit to version 1.2.0:
* Added SecondOrderSVF filters from cytomic with Python wrappers
* Implemented a LowPassReverbFilter with Python wrappers
* Added Python wrappers to AllPassReverbFilter
* Distortion filters optimization
* Bunch of fixes (Linux compil, calls…)
Download link: ATK 1.2.0
I’ve also updated the SD1 emulation to version 2.0.0. The sound is now closer to the actual pedal, thanks to a better modeling of the circuit. It also means that you won’t get exactly the same sound with this new release, so pay attention when you update!
The supported formats are:
- VST2 (32bits/64bits on Windows, 64bits on OS X)
- VST3 (32bits/64bits on Windows, 64bits on OS X)
- Audio Unit (64bits, OS X)
Direct link for ATK SD1.
The files as well as the previous plugins can be downloaded on SourceForge, as well as the source code.