More than a year ago, I started playing with the Bela board. At the time, I had issues compiling Audio ToolKit with clang. The issue was that the gcc shipped with the Debian image the BeagleBoard used was too old and didn’t fully support C++11. The one that ships now is GCC 6, which is even C++14 compliant. Meaning that everything is available to build Audio Toolkit with Python support.
A few months ago, I started playing with the Bela board. At the time, I had issues compiling Audio ToolKit with clang. Since then and thanks to Travis-CI, I figured out what was going on. Unfortunately, the Beagle Board doesn’t have complete C++11 support, so I’ve added the remaining pieces, and you need also a new Boost.
I have now some time to play with this baby:
The CPU may not be blazingly fast, but I hope I can still do something with it. The goal of this series will be to try different algorithms and see how they behave on the platform.